Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using this website. By using these websites, you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. The information and services available on this website are provided by acessmcd.world & collected through the Internet.
Use of Information and Services
The information and services on this site are provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information on this website is offered as suggestions and the suggestions are not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian, dog trainer, animal behaviorist, lawyer, financial advisor or other qualified professional.
Always consult your own veterinarian, dog trainer, animal behaviorist, lawyer, financial advisor or other qualified professional for specific advice. Always consult your own lawyer for specific advice concerning the applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and how they pertain to your conduct and that of your pet(s) or animal(s).
Limitation of Liability
In no event will acessmcd.world be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or punitive damages, however caused and under any theory of liability (including negligence), arising from your use of this website or the provision of the information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, even if acessmcd.world has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The acessmcd.world does not warrant that the information accessible via this website is current, complete, or error-free.
We make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this website, We do not endorse, approve, or certify such information nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of such information. Use of such information is voluntary and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts.
Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by us. We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information.
Reproduction of Content
Unless otherwise stated, acessmcd.world and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on acessmcd.world. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from acessmcd.world for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from acessmcd.world
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from acessmcd.world
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from acessmcd.world
- Redistribute content from acessmcd.world
Logos & Markings
The acessmcd.world logo, as well as other acessmcd.world marks appearing on this website, may not be used without written authorization from the acessmcd.world and shall bear the appropriate copyright, trademark and/or service mark legends. All other trademarks and service marks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Hyper-linking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of acessmcd.world.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.